diumenge, 27 de novembre del 2016

Queen... the best band ever

Queen is a British rock band formed in 1970 in London by singer Freddie Mercury, guitarist Brian May, drummer Roger Taylor and bassist John Deacon.
It is considered one of the best bands in the world, for its great successes and originality, is my favorite band because his songs for me have a rhythm different from the others and its members are among the best in the world of rock. I started to like Queen when I was little, my stepfather was already a fan and that influenced a lot in my taste, I love his songs and the lyrics of some songs, oh, fantastic !!!
Unfortunately the band is no longer the same, after the death of Freddy Mercury, John Deacon abandoned the group, nowadays half of the band is still active, but is no longer the same without his singer (for me the soul of the group) . That's 25 years ago, but his songs are great hits until today, and always will be, as one of his songs says '' The show must go on ''

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada