dimecres, 16 de novembre del 2016

Multiples inteligencies test
















TOP 4 MOST INTELIGENCIES

1-Intrapersonal 75%
My intrapersonal percentage is 75 %, because 
I am a person who thinks too much about their 
future and in their actions and I think that's why 
I have this result.

2-Linguistic 67% 
My linguistic percentage is 67% because I love writing, reading, write everything I think and because I ease with letters.

3-Interpersonal 63%
My interpersonal percentage is 63 % because
I love interacting with people and exposing my
ideas to them.

4- Musical 50%
My musical percentage is 50 % because I love music,
i like dancing and singing, music is my passion and
one part of my life.

Related carrers
-Journalist
-Writer
-Lawyer
-Philosopher
-Teacher

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada