diumenge, 27 de novembre del 2016

My love.... my pet

Nego is my dog, is a charming yorkshire, is very affectionate and intelligent. He is 7 years old, what in the canine age is 49 years old
He is a very companion dog, whenever I get home he is sitting in front of the door waiting for me, and when I talk to him he starts to jump and bark (of happiness). When I go to bed, he comes, he lies down next to me and when I'm almost asleep starts giving me colts with his paw so I do not sleep (that's why I sleep with the door closed).
When I'm sad and cry, he comes and starts to scrub to make me feel better, and when he realizes that it does not work, he puts his head on my shoulder and starts to lick my tears, it seems disgusting, but it's his way Tell me that you love me and comfort me. 
I do not consider it my dog, for me it is more than that, it is my brother, my best friend, and I can not imagine my life without it, because it brings a lot of joy to my life, for that and for many other things I love it!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada