divendres, 2 de juny del 2017

My stepfather Jordi

My stepfather is chef de cuisine and owner of a restaurant of homemade food, located in Figueres. Since I was little I remember that she was always in that field of work, and the truth is that he is very good !!!
My parents divorced when I was five, I did not suffer much from that, since my father did not have so much contact with me. Then my mother and stepfather started dating and after ten years they finally got married, and they are together until today!!!
My stepfather (Jordi) is an example of a loyal, honest, hardworking, true and warrior man, I love him very much, because he has raised me since I was a child.
I have very funny memories with him and my mother, and I hope those moments last a lot longer!!!

 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada