dimecres, 15 de febrer del 2017

My future degree

   I am a very indecisive person, I think the most indecisive person in the world.
   To buy clothes or choose a shoe, it takes forever, when I go to a restaurant and has have ten tipus of dishes, I stay half an hour choosing what I'm going to eat
   I do not have a specific style of music, I like all kinds, of course depending on the lyrics and the melody.
   Until I was ten years old I wanted to be a doctor, then an actress and then a psychologist, until a few months ago I wanted to be a dentist, but I realized that the branch of sciences is not for me and I chose the social .
   After many years and decisions I chose to pursue a history course, because it is the subject that I develop best, and I love, in the future I intend to be a teacher, or a writer of history magazines, or to work in the museum, I am not very clear yet.  😂😁

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada